Back to Search results
12 Regal Court, Old Waterford Road, Clonmel, County Tipperary , E91 A036Guide price €100,000
|Time||May 28 at 10:00 AM|
At a glance...
- 2 bed duplex apartment
- Small development
- Town centre location
- Immediate access to all facilities and amenities
- Electric storage heating
- Annual Management Fee: €700
- Access via external staircase from courtyard.
- Electric storage heating.
- All mains services.
Read MoreExplore Tipperary Tipperary is best known for being the birthplace of GAA, Bulmer's cider and the famous war song 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' written by Britain's Henry James Williams. The county was established in the 13th century after the Normans invaded Ireland and there is much evidence of the invaders s... Explore Tipperary
FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION ON FRIDAY 28TH MAY 2021. Spacious 2 bedroom duplex apartment at 12 Regal Court, Clonmel, brought to the market by REA Stokes & Quirke. Enjoying the benefit of a very central location just across the road from the former Army Barracks site and providing easy access to The Showgrounds Shopping Centre and the town centre, the property accommodates an entrance hall, sitting/dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and shower room. Management Company Fee: â?¬700 per annum.
- Landing (4.40m x 2.10m 14.44ft x 6.89ft) Intercom phone access. Stairs to first floor.
- Sitting/Dining (5.90m x 3.20m 19.36ft x 10.50ft) Laminate flooring. Door/window overlooking Davis Road.
- Kitchen (2.30m x 2.40m 7.55ft x 7.87ft) Fitted units at eye and floor level. Tiled countertop surround. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 2.90m 11.81ft x 9.51ft) Carpet flooring.
- First Floor ( )
- Bedroom 1 (3.50m x 3.20m 11.48ft x 10.50ft) Built-in storage/wardrobe space. Velux window. Carpet flooring.