Back to Search results
14 Glencree Newport, County Tipperary , V94 17C0
At a glance...
- Superb 3 Bedroom Home extending to c. 1,425 sq.ft.
- Air to Water Heating System with Underfloor Heating to ground floor
- High Quality Bespoke Kitchen with integrated Dishwasher & Fridge/Freezer
- Large Walk in Storage Cupboard
- Generous En-suite with Shower to Master Bedroom
- Solid Doors with High Quality Fixtures & Fittings Throughout
- Spacious Enclosed Rear Garden with side access
- Parking for 2 Cars
- 10 minutes to University of Limerick
- Fibre Broadband
- Spacious Rear Garden with side access to the rear and parking for 2 cars to the front.
- Air to Water Heating, Mains ESB, Mains Water, Mains Sewerage, Fibre Broadband.
Read MoreExplore Tipperary Tipperary is best known for being the birthplace of GAA, Bulmer's cider and the famous war song 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' written by Britain's Henry James Williams. The county was established in the 13th century after the Normans invaded Ireland and there is much evidence of the invaders s... Explore Tipperary
REA John Lee are delighted to present this Architecturally Designed Large 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Home extending to c. 1,425 sq.ft. in this popular estate in the centre of Newport. This beautiful contemporary residence is decorated to a very high standard with bright and spacious rooms and comes with an A3 energy rating. It must be inspected to be appreciated and offers everything a discerning purchaser requires in todays market. This home enjoys everything Newport has to offer and is ideally positioned in close proximity to Limerick City & University together with easy access to the National Technological Park and M7 motorway network.
Walking distance to Newport town centre and only 10 minutes drive from Castletroy & the University of Limerick. Easily accessible to the M7 motorway at Birdhill.