22 Springfield Orchard Ennis, County Clare , V95 K681Guide price €125,000
At a glance...
- • Private Parking Space Included
- • Attractive riverside walk to Town center
- • All town center amenities within a short walk.
- • Intercom for Access via security door
- • Own Private Entrance at 1st floor level - access via concrete stair
- • TV and phone points
- • Management Company in place who take care of communal areas
- • Construction - block built and concrete flooring
- • Double glazed windows throughout
- • Electric storage heaters throughout
- • Ideal for investment or for those seeking to live closer to Ennis town center.
REA Paddy Browne is delighted to bring this spacious 2 bed apartment to the market. Situated just off Harmony Row, No 22 is situated to the rear of the development and consists of a first floor apartment unit with views over the River Fergus and forms part of a private and secure complex within walking distance of Ennis town centre and all local amenities.
The property further has the benefit of a dedicated parking space and additional communal parking area.
Viewing is highly recommended and by appointment with Sole Selling Agent.
Sitting Room with linoleum flooring 4.40 m x 3.22 m
Hallway with linoleum flooring, Hot Press 4.26 m x 1.00 m
3.10 m x 1.00 m
Kitchen/Dining area with extensive fitted units, 2.17 m x 4.64 m
counter top and tiled floor
Bedroom 1 with fitted wardrobes, carpet 3.70 m x 3.20 m
Bedroom 2 with fitted wardrobes, carpet 3.70 m x 2.86 m
Bathroom fully tiled with shower hose/shower door 2.00 m x 1.69 m
BER No.: 113877237
Energy Performance Indicator: 219.24 kWh/m²/yr