23 Prospect, Balbriggan, Dublin, K32 AC04
At a glance...
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Fully alarmed
- GFCH heating
- Annual Management Charge €480
- Off street driveway parking
- Easy access of Dublin Airport, M1, M50 and Dublin City Centre
- Walking distance to school, shops, restaurants, bars and sports facilities
REA GRIMES are delighted to present this bright, spacious, 3 bedroomed semi-detached house, situated in a small, highly sought-after development. The location of this property is excellent. It enjoys incredible ease of access to a vast selection of amenities it’s only a few minutes' walk of Millfield Shopping Centre & local schools. No. 23 Prospect is ideally suited to first time buyers or families.
Downstairs there is a generous living room and a large, fitted kitchen-diner. The master bedroom has an ensuite & an external door accessing the small balcony.
This is a quite development, located on the Naul Road, just a few minutes' walk from the town centre but also within a couple of minutes' drive of the M1.
• Spacious accommodation throughout
• Fully alarmed
• GFCH heating
• Off street driveway parking
• Easy access of Dublin Airport, M1, M50 and Dublin City Centre
• Walking distance to school, shops, restaurants, bars and sports facilities
Living Room: 3.16 x 6.60m
Bright and spacious living room with wood flooring, gas fire and pendant light.
Kitchen/ Dining: 5.57m x 3.00m
Tiled floor, fitted shaker style kitchen, spot lights and access to rear garden.
Landing: 1.90m x 3.48m
Carpet and attic access via floding stairs.
Master Bedroom 1: 3.34m x 3.98m
Wood flooring, built in wardrobes, door leading to balcony.
En-suite: 2.7m x .9m
Tiled floo and wet areas, wc, whb and pump shower.
Bedroom 2: 3.56m x 3.25m
Double bedroom with wood flooring and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.15 m x 2.07
Generous single with wood flooring.
Main Bathroom: 1.92m x 1.9 m
Tiled floor and wet areas, wc, whb, bath, electric shower and window.