Back to Search results
28 Ladys Abbey Ardfinnan, County Tipperary , E91 PP93Price €150,000
At a glance...
- 3 bedroom end terrace residence
- Large landscaped rear garden
- Lovely decorative order throughout
- Excellent village location
- Close to large green area and nearby Community Playschool
- PVC windows
- Oil FCH
- Mains drainage, ESB, OFCH
Read MoreExplore Tipperary Tipperary is best known for being the birthplace of GAA, Bulmer's cider and the famous war song 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' written by Britain's Henry James Williams. The county was established in the 13th century after the Normans invaded Ireland and there is much evidence of the invaders s... Explore Tipperary
Spacious 3 bedroom end terrace home in lovely decorative order throughout with the added benefit of a large landscaped rear garden. Constructed in 2007 and extending to c. 92 sq.m., the accommodation includes an entrance hall, guest w.c., sitting room with bay window, large kitchen/diner with sliding door to rear garden. Upstairs there are 3 spacious bedrooms (master ensuite) and bathroom. The property has PVC windows and oil fired central heating. Located in an excellent village centre location, this fine home overlooks the large green and the Community Playschool is nearby.
- Hallway (4.60m x 1.93m 15.09ft x 6.33ft) Solid timber flooring
- Guest WC (1.60m x 0.70m 5.25ft x 2.30ft) W.c., w.h.b. Tiled floor.
- Sitting Room (3.70m x 4.30m 12.14ft x 14.11ft) Wooden surround fireplace with cast iron inset. Oak flooring. Bay window.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.70m x 3.10m 18.70ft x 10.17ft) Fully fitted kitchen with units at eye and floor level. Tiled countertop surround. Electric oven. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Patio door to large rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.40m x 3.10m 11.15ft x 10.17ft) Carpet flooring.
- En-suite (2.30m x 0.80m 7.55ft x 2.62ft) W.c., w.h.b. Triton electric shower. Tiled floor to ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 (2.80m x 4.30m 9.19ft x 14.11ft) Carpet flooring. Large mirrored Sliderobe.
- Bedroom 3 (2.60m x 2.60m 8.53ft x 8.53ft) Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom (1.80m x 1.80m 5.91ft x 5.91ft) W.c., w.h.b. Bath. Tiled floor to ceiling.
Eircode: E91 PP93 Take the Goatenbridge Road from Ardfinnan. Turn second turn right for Lady's Abbey.