Back to Search results
4 Hanley Avenue, Loughglynn, Castlerea, County Roscommon , F45 RP08
At a glance...
- Presented in excellent condition
- Set in a small residential housing development - Only 10 Homes
- Purpose Built detached Office/Ancillary Room located to rear.
- Walking distance to all village amenities
- All fitted fixtures and fittings including white goods.
- Garden Area to front with off street parking. Concrete patio area to rear. Purpose Built Detached Open Plan office/Ancillary Room to rear
- Mains Water, Electric and Sewer
- Loughlynn Village offers Local Shop, Primary School, Public House, Church Etc.
- Castlerea and Ballaghderreen Town 10 mins drivetime.
Read MoreExplore Roscommon County Roscommon allows you to escape to a rural paradise centrally located in Ireland's Hidden Heartland. Despite being landlocked, the picturesque landscape is peaceful and unspoiled, with small interesting towns and villages, cosy waterside pubs and excellent restaurants along the Shannon Riv... Explore Roscommon
A quality 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Home presented in excellent condition throughout and benefiting from a purpose built working from home detached office to rear. Situated in a quality residential development of only 10 homes, Hanley avenue offers all the convenience to local shops, schools etc in its village location, whilst also been centrally positioned to the larger towns of Castlerea and Ballaghaderreen. A Quality Home is now on offer and enquiries and offers are now invited for immediate sale.
Hanley Avenue, Loughglynn, Co. Roscommon. Eircode F45 RP08