Back to Search results
40 Glenwood Park Letterkenny, County Donegal , F92 HX4KGuide price €60,000
|Time||May 19 at 11:00 AM|
At a glance...
- Good location close to town and all amenities.
- Wall to front garden.
- Wall to rear garden with stone built shed and boiler house in garden.
- Close to Letterkenny University Hospital and within walking distance of town centre and all amenities.
Read MoreExplore Donegal Donegal is like no other county in Ireland, isolated from the rest of the country apart from a short border with County Leitrim. The second largest county is rugged, wild and vast with dramatic cliffs, mountains, rocky coasts and sandy beaches. The most northerly point of the island can be acces... Explore Donegal
For sale by Online Auction on 19th May 2021 at 11.00 am. Three bedroom, end of terrace property which would benefit from some investment to modernise and redecorate. Close to town and all amenities.
- Entrance Hall (4.00m x 1.70m 13.12ft x 5.58ft) Front door. Hallway leading to downstairs rooms. Stairs to first level. Tiled flooring with feature tile.
- Sitting Room (3.80m x 3.00m 12.47ft x 9.84ft) Front facing room with open fire and wooden fire surround with cast iron insert. T.V. point. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5.80m x 2.70m 19.03ft x 8.86ft) Open plan kitchen/dining area with eye and low level fitted units. Tiled over work surfaces. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (3.60m x 3.20m 11.81ft x 10.50ft) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 (3.00m x 2.60m 9.84ft x 8.53ft) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (2.90m x 2.60m 9.51ft x 8.53ft)
- Bathroom (1.90m x 1.70m 6.23ft x 5.58ft) W.C., W.H.B. and bath with electric shower over and shower screen.
From Letterkenny University Hospital follow Circular Road for approximately 850m and take left onto Glenwood Park following road for 250m where house is on your left hand side. Our signage will be on the property.