Back to Search results
7 The Hermitage, Abbeyside, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Waterford, X35 XE26
At a glance...
- Fabulous family home
- Solid internal joinery
- South west facing private rear garden
- Adjacent to Abbeyside Primary School
- Stroll of all amenities
- A short walk to Dungarvan Town Centre
- uPVC windows
- All light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, integrated and built in appliances.
- Detached Garage with up and up and over doors.
- South West facing rear garden with Indian sandstone patio area
- All main services
- Schools and all amenities are on the doorstep.
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
REA Spratt offer for sale this superb detached 4 bedroom home with Garage nestling on a large corner site overlooking the green space. The property enjoys off street parking having the benefit of cobblelock drive and landscaped garden to the front. The property has a gated side entrance leading to the south west facing private rear landscaped garden with large patio benefiting from wall and post lighting offering an ideal entertainment space late into the evening. The property enjoys an enviable location adjacent to Abbeyside Primary School, Church, beach, Waterford Greenway and all amenities. From the property you are a mere 10 minute stroll, past Dungarvan Harbour into the town centre. The well proportioned accommodation extending to 190 sq.m. offers a prospective purchaser an opportunity of acquiring a fabulous family home. Viewing of this fabulous home is highly recommended by REA Spratt sole selling Agents.
- Hallway ( ) Spacious hallway, alarm panel, tiled flooring, coving, understair storage.
- Guest WC (2.20m x 0.90m 7.22ft x 2.95ft) Tiled floor, natural ventilation via window.
- Sitting Room (6.56m x 3.90m 21.52ft x 12.80ft) (Measurement excludes Bay) Feature marble fireplace, cast iron insert, solid French Oak flooring, TV point, coving, centrepiece, double doors to sunroom.
- Sun Room (5.36m x 2.71m 17.59ft x 8.89ft) South West facing, tiled floor, sliding door to kitchen/Diner, door to patio.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (6.56m x 3.58m 21.52ft x 11.75ft) Floor & eye level units, Rangemaster double oven, ceramic hob, Tiled floor & splashback, recessed lighting, sliding door to sunroom, TV point, utility off.
- Dining Room (3.67m x 3.39m 12.04ft x 11.12ft) (Measurement excludes bay) Solid French oak flooring, TV point.
- Utility Room (1.94m x 1.76m 6.36ft x 5.77ft) Built in units, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, door to side.
- Landing ( ) Bright spacious landing
- Master Bedroom (4.10m x 3.48m 13.45ft x 11.42ft) Walk in wardrobe and ensuite off, pine flooring.
- En-suite (2.35m x 1.63m 7.71ft x 5.35ft) Tiled floor, Tiled shower enclosure, Triton T90sr electric shower, shaving light, natural ventilation via window.
- Walk in Wardrobe (2.37m x 2.19m 7.78ft x 7.19ft) Pine floor, shelved and railed
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 3.39m 13.12ft x 11.12ft) Built in wardrobes, pine flooring
- Bedroom 3 (3.61m x 3.05m 11.84ft x 10.01ft) Built in wardrobes, pine flooring
- Bedroom 4 (3.44m x 2.99m 11.29ft x 9.81ft) Built in wardrobes, pine flooring
- Store Room/Office (2.67m x 2.19m 8.76ft x 7.19ft) Built in shelved units, pine flooring
- Bathroom (3.07m x 2.35m 10.07ft x 7.71ft) Tiled floor, Freestanding cast iron bath, Telescopic shower, shaving light, natural ventilation via window.
- Garage (5.05m x 3.05m 16.57ft x 10.01ft) Up and over door, power points.