Back to Search results
8 Ford Garden Kerrykeel, County Donegal , F92 E972Price €100,000
At a glance...
- Tarmac drive and off-street parking.
- Garden shed.
- Enclosed garden to rear.
Read MoreExplore Donegal Donegal is like no other county in Ireland, isolated from the rest of the country apart from a short border with County Leitrim. The second largest county is rugged, wild and vast with dramatic cliffs, mountains, rocky coasts and sandy beaches. The most northerly point of the island can be acces... Explore Donegal
Three bedroom, three bathroom semi-detached house in small development within walking distance of village. Close to all local amenities.
- Entrance Hall (5.30m x 1.60m 17.39ft x 5.25ft) Front door. Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor.
- Lounge (4.50m x 3.80m 14.76ft x 12.47ft) Front facing room with open fireplace in cast iron insert and marble hearth. TV Point. Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining (4.30m x 3.60m 14.11ft x 11.81ft) Fitted kitchen with eye and low level units. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, electric oven and hob. Tiled over work surface. Tiled floor with feature mosaic.
- Utility Room (1.60m x 1.40m 5.25ft x 4.59ft) Eye level units, tiled over work surface and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Back door.
- WC (1.50m x 1.40m 4.92ft x 4.59ft) W.C, W.H.B and tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom (3.50m x 3.20m 11.48ft x 10.50ft) Wooden flooring. Leading to en-suite.
- En-suite ( ) W.C., W.H.B. and Triton electric shower. Partially tiled walls with feature mosaic tile detail.
- Bedroom 2 (3.50m x 3.00m 11.48ft x 9.84ft) Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (2.70m x 2.50m 8.86ft x 8.20ft) Wooden flooring.
- Bathroom (2.30m x 1.80m 7.55ft x 5.91ft) W.C., W.H.B. and bath with shower over. Wooden flooring. Partially tiled with feature tiles.
From Kerrykeel Garda Station follow R247 for 180m and turn left into Ford Garden where property is on your left.