8 Páirc Chuimín, Kilcummin, Killarney, County Kerry , V93 W3F6
At a glance...
- Modern design with high gloss kitchen.
- Porcelain tiling in hallway and kitchen.
- Property is in show-house condition.
- South-facing walled-in rear garden.
- Wooden shed with electricity.
- Built in wardrobes in two bedrooms.
- Hardwood flooring in lounge.
- Property wired for alarm.
- Spotlighting in kitchen.
- Basketball and tennis court and football field on site.
Modern three bedroom mid-terrace house.
Excellent three bedroom mid-terrace house located in Kilcummin Village, circa 5 km to Killarney town.
This property is in show-house condition with a high gloss fitted kitchen, porcelain tiling and hardwood floors. Total area 1,0187 sq ft with a walled-in south facing rear garden.
High speed broadband also available.
Entrance Hall - 2.1 m x 2.054 m. Porcelain tiling, stairs with oak handrail and handpainted spindles.
Guest WC - 1.9 m x 1.48 m. Tiled floor, WC and wash-hand basin.
Lounge - 4.3 m x 3.5 m. Hardwood flooring, open fireplace with glass inset.
Kitchen - 5.7 m x 3.6 m. High gloss fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Patio door to rear and spotlighting.
Bedroom 1 - 3.2 m x 3.3 m. Fitted wardrobe. Ensuite - tiled, WC, wash-hand basin.
Bedroom 2 - 3.2 m x 3.2 m. Fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 - 2.5 m x 2.25 m.
Bathroom - 2.5 m x 2.25 m. Tiled, bath, WC and wash-hand basin.