Back to Search results
Arm Castlerea, County RoscommonGuide price €50,000
|Time||May 26 at 12:30 PM|
At a glance...
- For Sale by Online Auction 26th May
- Prime Residential Site with previous Full Planning Permission for the Construction of Two Detached Dwelling Houses.
- Zoned residential
- Excellent location to all local amenities.
- Has Potential as A single Site also.
- All mains services available including water, sewerage, electricity.
- By appointment only with REA Seamus Carthy please contact the Roscommon office on 0906630001.
Read MoreExplore Roscommon County Roscommon allows you to escape to a rural paradise centrally located in Ireland's Hidden Heartland. Despite being landlocked, the picturesque landscape is peaceful and unspoiled, with small interesting towns and villages, cosy waterside pubs and excellent restaurants along the Shannon Riv... Explore Roscommon
Prime Residential Site with previous Full Planning Permission for the Construction of Two Detached Dwelling Houses, connection into Public Sewer and all Ancillary Site works. Opposite Castlerea Golf Club and within 2 minute walk from Castlerea's Main Street and all its amenities. The site is zoned residential in the Castlerea development plan. For Sale by Online Auction 26th May, enquiries now invited.