Back to Search results
Ballinastoe Roundwood, County Wicklow , A98 WE18Price €250,000
At a glance...
- Fabulous private location with magnificent views
- Large mature front and rear gardens
- Massive opportunity to extend Subject to Planning Permission
- Circa 0.5 acres of grounds
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Well water
- Septic tank
Read MoreExplore Wicklow Known as the Garden of Ireland and part of Ireland's Ancient East, County Wicklow is bursting with beautiful and rugged landscapes, dazzling lakes and stunning mountains. A visit to the stunning Wicklow Mountains National Park is a must, as is the Powerscourt Waterfall, which is Ireland's highe... Explore Wicklow
**** FOR CASH PURCHASERS ONLY ******* Very seldom does an opportunity such as this come to the market. A property in need of renovation on large gardens offering huge potential to extend (SPP). The setting offers the most tranquil and peaceful location with long front and rear mature gardens (circa 0.5 acres) without a hint of isolation. The house is in need of work but could quite easily form part of a new planning application to extend and create a fabulous home , The unspoilt views towards Sugarloaf from the front and rolling countryside toward Roundwood Village to the rear are breath taking. Briefly, the accommodation comprises livingroom; family room; kitchen/family diner; sunroom; 3 bedrooms (1 ensuite) and bathroom. There is ample space for outbuildings and storage Roundwood Village is a few minutes drive away with award winning coffee shops, restaurants, retail outlets, schools and leisure pursuits to suit everyone. Access to N.11/M.11 from the property is swift and Bray Dart station is a short drive away Simply, a great project for a discerning buyer!
- Entrance Hall (4.41m x 2.09m 14.47ft x 6.86ft)
- Living Room (7.94m x 3.54m 26.05ft x 11.61ft)
- Kitchen/Dining Area (7.39m x 5.33m 24.25ft x 17.49ft)
- Sun Room (3.34m x 3.33m 10.96ft x 10.93ft)
- Family Room (4.52m x 3.01m 14.83ft x 9.88ft)
- Bathroom (2.80m x 1.71m 9.19ft x 5.61ft)
- Bedroom 1 (6.20m x 2.90m 20.34ft x 9.51ft)
- Dressing Room (1.50m x 3.56m 4.92ft x 11.68ft)
- En-suite (2.06m x 1.08m 6.76ft x 3.54ft)
- Bedroom 2 (6.60m x 4.03m 21.65ft x 13.22ft)
Travelling South take the R755 in kilmacanogue follow directions for R755 towards Roundwood, continue on this road for 9km. Turn right onto L1236 and subject property is on a short distance on the left.