Back to Search results
Ballybrien Ballymacarbry, County Waterford , E91 T935Price €345,000
At a glance...
- Detached home on elevated site
- Within a short walk of Ballymacarbry Village and amenities
- Easy reach of both Dungarvan & Clonmel towns.
- All light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, integrated appliances
- Extensively landscaped gardens,
- Car port
- Garden shed
- Private water, waste water treatment system
- Shop, pub, Community Centre, Hostel (incorporating Gym, Sauna, Theatre, Sports Hall, Meeting Rooms, Function/Venue
- Fitness Studio)
- Nire Valley Eco Camp
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
REA Spratt in conjunction with M/s Dougan FitzGerald, offer for sale this fabulous 4 bedroom detached home perched on an elevated site of c.1 acre, enjoying glorious views of the Comeragh Mountains and surrounding panorama. This delightful home is approached via a sweeping driveway bordered by extensively landscaped gardens and has the benefit of a car-port. If you are looking for a fabulous home enjoying peace, tranquility and complete privacy, yet within walking distance of all amenities look no further! This family home enjoys a central location between Clonmel and the Coastal town of Dungarvan. The bright airy accommodation extending to 238 sq.m comprises Entrance Hallway, Study/5th Bedroom, Lounge, Kitchen/Breakfast Area, Dining Room, Utility, First Floor Landing, 4 Bedrooms, Master Ensuite with walk in wardrobe, Shower Room. The Agents highly recommend viewing of this home.
- Entrance Hall (6.50m x 3.80m 21.33ft x 12.47ft) Bright spacius hall, tiled floor, wall lights, door to car port, gallery landing
- Sitting Room (6.10m x 4.50m 20.01ft x 14.76ft) Feature marble fireplace, marble hearth, cast iron insert, wall lights, dual aspect with fabulous views.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area (7.50m x 4.40m 24.61ft x 14.44ft) Floor & eye level units, built in Indesit double oven, gas de Dietrich hob, Extractor, Tiled floor & splashback, large picture window to maximise views, French door to South facing patio.
- Dining Room (4.30m x 3.80m 14.11ft x 12.47ft) Spotlights, fabulous views, wall lights.
- Laundry Room (6.50m x 2.60m 21.33ft x 8.53ft) Tiled floor, shelved, plumbed for washing machine, door to rear.
- Study (2.80m x 2.60m 9.19ft x 8.53ft) Carpet
- Bathroom ( 0.00ft x 0.00ft) Tiled floor & splashback, vanity unit overhead shaving light, natural ventilation via window.
- Landing ( ) Gallery landing, stira stairs to attic
- Bedroom 1 (4.40m x 3.70m 14.44ft x 12.14ft) Pine flooring, ensuite & walk in wardrobe off.
- En-Suite 1 (2.70m x 1.90m 8.86ft x 6.23ft) Bath having side panel and overhead Triton T90si electric shower, natural ventilation via window
- Walk in Wardrobe (2.00m x 1.60m 6.56ft x 5.25ft) Shelved and railed
- Bedroom 2 (4.40m x 3.70m 14.44ft x 12.14ft) Built in wardrobes, pine flooring
- Bedroom 3 (3.70m x 3.60m 12.14ft x 11.81ft) Built in wardrobes, Pine flooring,
- Bedroom 4 (3.70m x 3.60m 12.14ft x 11.81ft) Built in wardrobes, pine flooring
- Shower Room (2.80m x 1.80m 9.19ft x 5.91ft) Tiled floor and splashbacks, Triton T90z electric shower, natural ventilation via window.
E91 T935 3.9 km Ballymacarbry Village 8.9 km Clonmel 28.6 km Dungarvan