Back to Search results
Ballyglass Ballinagare, County Roscommon , F45 K231Price €120,000
At a glance...
- 2 No. Stone Outbuildings
- 2 Bay Hayshed with enclosed lean to
- All Fitted Fixtures and Fittings.
- c. 2.5 Acres (including house site) of Land with separate entrance to land from public road.
- Traditional enclosed cattle handling pen with 2 no. traditional stone outbuildings. 2 Bay Hay Shed with enclose lean to.
- Mains Water and Electricity
- Septic Tank on Site
- Situated convenient to Castlerea Town and all amenities.
Read MoreExplore Roscommon County Roscommon allows you to escape to a rural paradise centrally located in Ireland's Hidden Heartland. Despite being landlocked, the picturesque landscape is peaceful and unspoiled, with small interesting towns and villages, cosy waterside pubs and excellent restaurants along the Shannon Riv... Explore Roscommon
Traditional 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow on c. 2.5 acres of Land with 2 no. Traditional Stone Outbuildings and 1 no. 2 Bay Hay Shed with enclosed Lean to. The said house is presented in excellent condition and comprises Front porch, Living Room, Sitting Room, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms and Family Bath/Shower room. Considered a quality residence attractively set amongst fine outbuildings all on 2.5 acres of land. Enquiries and offers now invited.
- Hallway (1.50m x 1.50m 4.92ft x 4.92ft)
- Living Room (3.50m x 3.80m 11.48ft x 12.47ft)
- Sitting Room (4.50m x 3.80m 14.76ft x 12.47ft)
- Bedroom 1 (3.70m x 2.20m 12.14ft x 7.22ft)
- Bedroom 2 (3.50m x 2.30m 11.48ft x 7.55ft)
- Bedroom 3 (3.50m x 2.50m 11.48ft x 8.20ft)
- Bathroom (2.20m x 2.00m 7.22ft x 6.56ft)
- Kitchen (3.60m x 3.00m 11.81ft x 9.84ft)
Eircode: F45 K231