Back to Search results
Ballyhist, Ardfinnan, Clonmel, County Tipperary , E91 CK40Price €250,000
At a glance...
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow on c. 0.37 Ha / 0.91 Acres
- Additional 2.44 Ha / 6 Acres adjoining
- Extends to 93 sq.m.
- Very well maintained
- Landscaped gardens
- c. 3km Ardfinnan; 6km Clogheen
- Scenic location - superb views of Knockmealdown Mountains
- Landscaped gardens
- Mains water.
- Septic tank.
- Oil fired central heating
Read MoreExplore Tipperary Tipperary is best known for being the birthplace of GAA, Bulmer's cider and the famous war song 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' written by Britain's Henry James Williams. The county was established in the 13th century after the Normans invaded Ireland and there is much evidence of the invaders s... Explore Tipperary
Three bed detached bungalow located in this scenic and accessible location on the main Ardfinnan/Clogheen Road circa 3km from Ardfinnan. The property is contained in Folio TY12387F and is beautifully situated on a landscaped site of circa 0.37 Hectares / 0.91 Acres. An additional adjoining c. 2.44 Hectares / 6 Acres is contained in Folio TY3889. The bungalow extends to c. 93 sq.m. The property also has the benefit of 2 sheds and manicured lawns to the front and rear. To the rear of the property is a large patio area. The views from this property need to be seen to be truly appreciated, enjoying the superb views of the Knockmealdown Mountains to the south and the Galtees to the north.
- Hallway (3.80m x 2.10m 12.47ft x 6.89ft) Carpet flooring
- Sitting Room (3.40m x 4.00m 11.15ft x 13.12ft) Cut stone fireplace with slate hearth. Fitted alcove cabinets. Timber flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.10m x 6.80m 10.17ft x 22.31ft) Fully fitted oak kitchen with units at eye and floor level. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier. Broom cupboard. Door to rear garden. Decorative fireplace surround with cast iron inset, slate hearth and back boiler. Timber flooring to dining area.
- Corridor (1.00m x 4.30m 3.28ft x 14.11ft) Airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 (2.90m x 3.80m 9.51ft x 12.47ft) Wall to wall fitted wardrobes and dressing table.. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.10m x 3.80m 10.17ft x 12.47ft) Built-in wardrobe. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (4.00m x 2.50m 13.12ft x 8.20ft) Built-in wardrobe. Carpet flooring.
- Bathroom (3.30m x 1.90m 10.83ft x 6.23ft) W.c., w.h.b., bath, separate Triton electric shower. Tiled floor to ceiling.
Located on the main Ardfinnan/Clogheen Road c. 3km from Ardfinnan