Back to Search results
Barrymore, Kiltoom, Athlone, County RoscommonPrice €200,000
At a glance...
- No local needs conditions.
- Full planning granted House size 206.12 sq.m. Detached Garage size 40 sq.m.
- 0.32 acre site
- Full planning granted for detached dormer house
- Mains Water
- Mains Drainage
- Located within a short walk of Lough Ree, Athlone Golf Club and the Hodson Bay Hotel.
- Popular Ballybay National School located within a short distance of the site.
Read MoreExplore Westmeath Situated in the midlands of Ireland, Westmeath is famous for its numerous lakes, especially Lough Derravaragh where the myth of the children of Lir is said to have taken place. The children were turned into swans by their stepmother for 900 years. It also sits on the River Shannon where visitor... Explore Westmeath
Rare opportunity to build your own home in the highly sought after area of Barrymore, the site is ideally positioned in a quiet cul de sac setting. Located within a short distance of Lough Ree, 15 minute walk to Hodson Bay Hotel / Golf Club and located 'c'10 minutes' drive from the bustling town of Athlone with it myriad of wonderful amenities & access to the M6 Dublin/Galway Motorway. Closer to home, this location is perfect for walks and relaxation being surrounded by one of the most beautiful locations in Ireland.
OutsideMatured greenfield Site, Highly sought after area
Drive into Barrymore from Athlone, continue for 'c' 1.5 km and turn right. Continue along this roadway which turns left and then right. The subject site is on the right hand side.