Back to Search results
Greatmeadow Boyle, County Roscommon , F52 VF54Price €319,900
At a glance...
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Eat In Kitchen, with seperate Utility Area
- Spacious Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
- Under Floor heating throughout, duel-fuel heated with Wood Pellet Stove or Oil.
- PVC Windows and External Doors
- Paved Patio Area
- Mature Gardens
- Private Entrance with Ample Parking
- Within Walking of Local Schools and Amenities
- Short Drive from N4
- Walking distance to Local Railway - Sligo - Connelly Station Route
- Large Outbuilding, Ideal for Hobbyist, Home office or small business.
Read MoreExplore Leitrim Leitrim is the least populated county in Ireland, home to numerous lakes and rivers. Lough Allen covers the centre of the county and is great for fishing and water activities. It is also home to the shortest bit of coastline in Ireland at 2.5km long where the county touches the Atlantic Ocean. T... Explore Leitrim
From first view at the entry gates, to the final aspect of the property that you inspect, one can only be impressed with the thoughtful consideration that was given to the design and construction of this large family home. Quality of materials and workmanship is evident throughout. This is a large house, custom built at Great Meadow, Boyle. It has four double bedrooms, two receptions & impressive foyerâ??s, all on a large site with mature and private gardens. From the outer foyer you enter through double doors to the main foyer with vaulted ceiling and curved gallery above. The panelled door, cut string stair and travertine flooring in this space add to the ambience. Off this space is a spacious sitting room with solid cherry flooring and inset stove. Also, off the foyer is the large eat-in kitchen with extensive cabinetry with granite countertops and large window overlooking the enclosed back garden. Off the kitchen is the informal living area which can also be accessed from the main foyer. This space can comfortably accommodate two 3-seater couches and has windows to two elevations. Also, on the ground floor is a very practical and fully fitted utility room, a WC and large ground floor bedroom. There are 5 doors off the spacious first floor Gallery. The first four doors lead to, a laundry room, a 4-fixture house bathroom and two double bedrooms (which share one ensuite bathroom). The last door leads to a very special master suite. This suite goes from the front to the rear of the house. The bedroom is dual aspect, bright, with generous proportions. Off this are the fully fitted dressing area and the master ensuite. If space and luxury is on the wish list, this suite fits the bill. Outside the gardens are landscaped with mature trees, shrubberies and well-trimmed hedges creating a private and inviting space. To the front there is ample space for parking and movement. To the rear there is a large paved patio, a pretty greenhouse and a very useful modern outbuilding. This would be ideal for the hobbyist, home workshop, home office or small business. Under Floor heating throughout, duel-fuel heated with Wood Pellet Stove or Oil. The list of features is too long for this piece. If you are looking for a large and well finished family home in a convenient and private setting and have an appreciation for energy efficiency and good workmanship, this property is a must see. For further information contact REA Brady on 071 96 22444
- Entrance Porch (3.60m x 3.02m 11.81ft x 9.91ft) Lots of natural light through the PVC windows and door, tiled flooring, vaulted ceiling.
- Reception Hallway (4.31m x 3.52m 14.14ft x 11.55ft) Spacious entrance with Vaulted ceiling overlooked by Gallery landing, tiled flooring, recessed lighting.
- Reception Room (4.26m x 5.45m 13.98ft x 17.88ft) Bay window to front, side window to rear, solid Cherrywood Flooring, inset stove with handbuilt stone surround, and granite insert. Wall lights, downlights with dimmer control.
- Sitting Room (4.53m x 4.80m 14.85ft x 15.75ft) Large windows to rear and side elevation, solid Cherrywood Flooring, inset stove with built in units. Recessed lighting.
- Kitchen/Dining (5.87m x 5.14m 19.26ft x 16.86ft) Fully fitted kitchen / dining area, with Fridge, Freezer, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Hob and Extractor Fan. Wood pellet Stove. Granite Worktops, tiled flooring, recessed lighting, Window to rear elevation.
- Utility Room (3.03m x 2.10m 9.94ft x 6.89ft) Fully fitted, with tiled flooring, door to rear elevation, recessed lighting
- WC (2.17m x 1.64m 7.12ft x 5.38ft) WHB, WC, part mosaic tiled walls, tiled flooring, mirror, Recessed Lighting.
- Bedroom 4 (4.27m x 3.72m 14.01ft x 12.20ft) Bay Window to front elevation, laminate flooring, Built in storage, downlight
- Landing (6.00m x 2.60m 19.69ft x 8.53ft) Gallery Landing, Solid Cherrywood Flooring, Recessed Lighting
- Master Bedroom (5.55m x 4.26m 18.21ft x 13.98ft) Four Windows to Front and Side elevation, Maple Flooring throughout, Central ceiling light, access to Dressing Room and Ensuite
- Dressing Room (3.74m x 1.96m 12.27ft x 6.43ft) Maple Flooring, Purpose Built Hanging and Shelving, Pendant Ceiling Light
- En-Suite 1 (2.79m x 2.06m 9.15ft x 6.76ft) Tiled Floor, WHB with Vanity Unit beneath, WC, Mirror, Corner Shower measuring 1.2m, Recessed Lighting, Dormer Style Window
- Laundry Room (2.60m x 2.00m 8.53ft x 6.56ft) Plumbed for Washing Machine and Dryer, Buffer Tank, Checkerboard Tiled Flooring, Downlight
- Main Bathroom (3.30m x 2.63m 10.83ft x 8.63ft) Fully tiled walls, Tiled flooring, WHB with Mirror and Spotlight, WC, Recessed window seat, Standalone Clawfoot Bathtub, Corner Shower, Dormer Window.
- Bedroom 3 (4.28m x 3.72m 14.04ft x 12.20ft) Two windows, front elevation, laminate flooring, Pendant Ceiling Light, Fitted Wardrobes access to Jack and Jill Ensuite Shower Room
- En-Suite 2 (2.72m x 1.23m 8.92ft x 4.04ft) Checkerboard Tiled Flooring, Part Tiled Walls in Mosaic Style, Enclosed Shower Cubicle fully tiled, Extractor Fan, WHB with Mirror, WC
- Bedroom 4 (4.21m x 2.85m 13.81ft x 9.35ft) Dormer Style Window, Built in Wardrobe and recessed drawer unit. Laminate flooring, Pendant Ceiling Light
- Shed (11.00m x 7.70m 36.09ft x 25.26ft) Galvanized Concrete based, Large Shed with Electrics throughout.