Harbour Cottage, Strandside South, Abbeyside, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 PX05
|Venue||Online Auction, Online Auction|
At a glance...
- Fabulous location overlooking Dungarvan Harbour
- Abbeyside Primary School within a short stroll
- Ideal starter, retirement or holiday residence
- Walled in South facing rear garden
- Within a short stroll of all amenities including Waterford Greenway
- All light fittings, window furnishings, built in appliances
- All main services
- All of the amenities of Dungarvan town on the doorstep.
If you are interested in this property, please contact us for a virtual viewing.
1.20m x 1.11m Tiled Floor
4.27m x 2.80m Open fire, marble hearth, Wooden surround, Telephone point, Fabulous views over Dungarvan Harbour
Vaulted ceiling having velux window, floor & eye level units, Tiled floor & splashback, stairs to first floor, Hotpress off, patio door to enclosed walled in garden. Kitchen Area: 4.6 x 3.84 Dining Area : 3.0 x 2.0
3.30m x 2.76m Views over Harbour, Wooden flooring
3.30m x 2.50m Wooden flooring, small storage press.
2.50m x 2.45m Tiled floor & splashback, Jacuzzi Bath having Triton T90s electric shower overhead.
Landing having generous storage cupboard
3.40m x 3.35m Fabulous views over Dungarvan Harbour, Ensuite off
2.15m x 1.80m
Measurement excludes generous storage press. Triton T90s electric shower
OutsideWalled in South facing rear garden, with Boiler house
From the offices of REA Spratt proceed to Abbeyside. At the traffic lights turn right and the property is located on the left marked with an REA Spratt For Sale Board.