The Rockingham Portfolio, Rockingham Newcastle, County Wicklow , A63 PY29Price €1,700,000
At a glance...
- Prime mixed-use investment portfolio
- 10 residential units and 1 commercial retail unit
- Connected to mains water and sewage
- Close to a wide range of village services and amenities
- Well serviced by transport links including Dublin Bus
- Easy access to M11/M50 Motorways
- BER Range B2 to G
- Viewing by appointment only with REA Forkin.
- Call our Wicklow on (0404) 61933 or Bray on (01) 286 5370.
The entire portfolio comprises 1 on street retail unit and 10 residential units, 5 x 1 bed apartments, 1 x 2 bed apartments, 1 x 3 bed mid terrace house, 1 x 3 bed semi detached house, 1 x 2 bed mid terrace house, 1 x 4 bed semi detached house.
The Rockingham development was built circa 2006/2007 and is located at the heart of Newcastle village. The original Rockingham House is a double fronted, two story period house that fronts on to the village main street. The 1 bedroom apartments are located in the converted side outbuildings. All the houses and 2 bedroom apartments are of modern construction and are in an L-shaped courtyard to the rear that is accessed through a gated archway. The rear houses and ground floor apartments benefit from back gardens. There is ample parking provided for all units.
For more information please contact our office.
The Rockingham Development is located just south of Greystones and east of Ashford on the R761/Old Coast Road. Driving south from Dublin on M11/M50 motorway through Kilmacanogue and Glen of the Downs to Junction 13 signposted Newcastle. Take the second exit at roundabout and after 1.8km turn right into Newcastle Village and The Rockingham Development is located on the left hand side. An REA Forkin For Sale sign is erected at the front of the development. Eircode: A63 PY29