Back to Search results
Unit 619D, Northern Extension, IDA Industrial Estate, Cleaboy Road, Waterford City, WaterfordPrice €210,000
At a glance...
- • Semi-detached warehouse unit 371 sq.m (4,000 sq.ft.)
- • 5 m eaves height.
- • Steel portal frame construction
- • 2 Roller shutter doors
- • 2.4 m concrete wall with steel decking above
- • Three phase electricity supply
- • Secure Business Park Environment
- • Only minutes from the Outer Ring Road which connects to the Waterford City By-pass and the M9 Dublin- Waterford motorway
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
MODERN TERRACED WAREHOUSE UNIT 371 sq.m(4,000 sq.ft.) The property comprises a mid terrace warehouse unit of 371 sq.m (4,000 sq.ft.) constructed of steel portal frame with infill concrete walls to approx. 2.4 m with steel decking above to eaves height (approx. 5 m) on a floated concrete floor under a double skin steel deck roof. There are two roller shutter doors for inwards and outwards goods located on the eastern and western façade of the building.
- Warehouse ( )