Back to Search results
Unit 619E, Northern Extension, IDA Industrial Estate, Cleaboy Road, Waterford City, WaterfordPrice €260,000
At a glance...
- • Semi-detached warehouse unit 371 sq.m (4,000 sq.ft.)
- • Surfaced service yard and car parking c. 900 sq.m (9,687 sq.ft.)
- • Steel portal frame construction
- • 2 Roller shutter doors
- • 2.4 m concrete wall with steel decking above
- • Three phase electricity supply
- • Secure Business Park Environment
- • Only minutes from the Outer Ring Road which connects to the Waterford City By-pass and the M9 Dublin- Waterford motorway
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
MODERN SEMI-DETACHED WAREHOUSE UNIT 371 sq.m(4,000 sq.ft.) with SURFACED SERVICE YARD AND CAR PARKING appox. 900 sq.m (9,687 sq.ft.) The property comprises a semi-detached warehouse unit 371 sq.m (4,000 sq.ft.) with a surfaced service yard of 900 sq.m (9,687 sq.ft.). The warehouse is constructed of steel portal frame with infill concrete walls to approximately 2.4 m with steel decking above to eaves height (approx.. 5 m), floated concrete floor under a double skin steel deck roof. There are two electronic roller shutter doors for inwards and outwards goods located on the eastern and western façade of the building.
- Warehouse ( )
- Surfaced Yard ( )